Sunday 14 March 2010

I've only gone and done it!!


Yep, something I've been meaning to do for ages! I've opened an Etsy shop!! I've only listed a few items today because frankly I've worn out my few brain cells by sorting it all out!
I shall be listing more tomorrow. Fingers crossed that someone somewhere in the world may be tempted! I shall be hiding uner my duvet in embaressment otherwise! Only joking, but really doing these like this make me very nervous at first!
Hope you've had a lovely Mothers Day, whether you are a mum or visiting your mum!
I've really enjoyed mine! Hubby and son are cooking a roast for tea, my tummy is rumbling already!
Rachel x

11 comments:

Blueberry Heart said...

Hi there, I'm looking forward to popping by your shop and having a peep! I'm sure your goodies will be sooooo fab!
BH x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful mothers day! Best of luck with your etsy shop too.

Unknown said...

congrats on the etsy shop! And thank you for the comment xx
treefall design

koralee said...

Congratulations!!! I am off to sneak a peek. I know you will sell your items my friend...so get out from under your duvet!!! happy week to you.

BadPenny said...

Well done !

...Nina Nixon... said...

Good luck and congratulations,

Nina x

Dawn said...

Congratulations - just had a peep and it looks fab. Good luck!

Sarah said...

Good luck! I'm sure it'll do well. I love your patchwork heart.
x

bellaboo said...

I'm adding my congrats and Good Luck for the shop too!

Bellaboo :o)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new shop. Your heart door hanger looks superb!

Shirl x

vanessa said...

Well done on opening your etsy shop, will have to have a look after taking the doggies for a walk, looking forward to that. It is time consuming listing things on etsy, isn't it! Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails