Thursday 7 January 2010

Just spreading the word!






It's a place to post and share your creations inspired by their first wonderful book 'Sew Fabulous fabric'.


Why not pop over to have a look and if you have made something from their gorgeous book perhaps you'd like to post it there and we can all have a little look!


Sorry if I am sounding a bit bossy but sometimes people are are bit shy to tell us what they're up to, so I thought I'd just try and spread the word a little bit!

Rachel x

8 comments:

Poppy said...

Love the snowman!!! :0)

Thanks for sharing the link...and you didn’t sound bossy.

Love Lou xxx

Brenda Pruitt said...

Thanks! I'll head over there!
Brenda

koralee said...

Oh how lovely...I don't really sew but I like to buy other's beautiful creations. I just buy sewing books for the lovely illustrations. These sweet flowers are amazing. Thanks so so much for visiting me. xo

Blondie's Journal said...

You are not bossy!!! I am going on over. Love to see what others have made!

xoxo
Jane

Pipany said...

Good for you! It is a great book isn't it? x

BadPenny said...

if we didn't promote other peoples' blogs etc we might miss out on something good !

( In answer to your Q -Bramble (Bim) is the oldest cat & belongs to my daughter. He's accident & illness prone & has had some amasing adventures over the ten years... we love him dearly)

Carol said...

Happy New Year Rachel.
Great idea, I will pop over and have peep soon.
Carol x

ginny said...

i have just seen this post ..thank you so much for linking... i love seeing our projects recreated and individual twists added, so finger's crossed x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails